Wild Game Processing
Brother's Custom Processing is Northwest Colorado's premier wildgame processor. With a combined 50 years of experience processing game, our staff can help to put the finishing touches on your hunt of a lifetime.
• Buffalo Skinning Fee.....$100.00
• Buffalo Skin and Dress.....$150.00
*Animals dressing over 400 pounds.....$.75/pound
Items shipped by FedEx or UPS
• Handling Fee.....$75.00
• Heavy Shipping Box.....$6.00 each
• Dry Ice.....$1.30/pound
• Insulated Freezer Boxes.....$18.00 each
• Vacuum Packing.....$25.00
*Processing Fees must be paid in full on animals that are to be shipped at time of drop off. A credit card or FedEx Account # will be needed for the shipping charges. Shipping fees are the responsibility of the recipient.
Brother's Custom Processing Inc. will not be responsible for any lost or damaged product.
Smoked meats in quantity of less than 50 pounds will be commingled with other wild game meat. Other than smoked or cooked products in small quantity each animal is processed individually.
"Your elk, your burger"
We work with all local taxidermists for your convenience. We offer complete capeouts where we freeze the cape to travel to your favorite taxidermist at home.
• Save Hide & Freeze.....$30.00
• Cut Horns.....$10.00
• Complete Capeout (freeze cape).....$65.00
• Save Cape.....$40.00 (not frozen, must be picked up same day)
Turn around time is generally from 24-48 hours to get your animal cut, wrapped and frozen.
We are a USDA inspected facility.